Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Weighty Matters

I know. I shouldn't take diet pills, but after gaining in August, I rededicated myself to diet and excercise in September. And sometimes when I get desperate, I take pills. They do seem to help me control my appetite so that I have an easier time eating less.

This morning I was down to 145.6, but I doubt it will hold. If I can hold it for 2 days (or go down again) I'll be thrilled, but I'll probably be up.



I worked out on Sunday, but then overtime got in the way. I worked 12 hours on Monday and now it's Wednesday and Brad got sick again and so Jon asked me to come in early at noon, so 11 hours today. And due to my appointment yesterday I still haven't been able to do a mail run. It will have to wait until next week now. Tomorrow I have to buy groceries if I want food next week - just basic things I eat every day like meat and veggies and salad. Friday will be spent cooking and generally getting ready for Sabbath, and Saturday is Sabbath. So that means the only workout I'll get all week is the one I had Sunday. Oh well, it's not like overtime is the norm around here, though being shorthanded I will be working 12 hours on Mondays until we hire and train someone new.

Here's the link to to my FitDay food journal.

No comments: