Friday, September 02, 2005

Starting over again

Well, I managed to balloon up to 156 pounds over vacation. Actually, it was higher than that, but I'm already on day 2 of being back on plan.

I ate too much, drank too much, and got too little sleep at my sister's wedding. I also came down with a cold, which turned out to be a blessing because I didn't go into work at all this week, but I also got no excercise. Then when I came back from the wedding I binged on a large pizza and CinnaStix, and yes, ate the whole thing myself. I needed to get that out of my system.

Anyway, my mini goal by the end of September (which I may or may not make) is 145 (11 pounds). I am currently 16 pounds from my final goal. 11 pounds is doable because some of it is water weight from the huge number of carbs I've been eating.

So here I am...starting over again from scratch. September is a new month and a new start.

Yesterday I did good - 1904 calories, 125g of fat, and 36g of carbs.

No comments: