Thursday, May 29, 2003

Apology

Well, I apologized to A yesterday. She'll probably either ignore me or say something semi-conciliatory. At least I've done what God told me to do, and while the chance of furfilling His purpose for me remains, I must follow.

Also found out yesterday that bus fares will be raised. The BART Plus pass, the way I get to work, will definitely be taken away. As will the 31-day pass, to be replaced by a 15-day pass that costs more. A quick crunch of the numbers shows that this will probably cost me around $35 more per month than I currently pay, and I already pay $56! How am I supposed to afford that?! :( Also, the 58 line that I take every day will be discontinued and replaced by the 61, which will only run out to the airport every 30 minutes, even during peak times. These are just the changes that effect me. The actual reach of these changes is far more. It will all go into effect in December. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from AC Transit. :-p

No comments: