Wednesday, May 28, 2003

A Very Bad Day

Well, Tuesday was A Very Bad Day. Not only was I catching it from both sides - both enemy fire and friendly fire - but everything went wrong. First, I didn't have time for coffee. Then I left my bus ticket in another pair of pants and had to go back for it after I was already at the bus stop. But it didn't matter because the bus had broken down and the next one did show up. However, due to this, I was late to my appointment. Just as I was getting to work, I stepped in some gum on the street, and stopped in a driveway to scrape it off, a driveway that a car soon wanted in so I had to move to continue the process.

AND it was incredibly hot, and the heat just made everything more miserable.

I know I have to apologize to Ana. I don't want to, but God says I have to, so I will. I didn't do it today because I needed time to think and pray and not just rush into an answer. I know I'm screwed up, so already asked God if I can start over. I took a trust He gave me and used and abused it. It was a gift, and I used it wrong. God, can we please start over? :(...

No comments: