Friday, May 02, 2003

More on INDirectTV

X-Satellite got back to me yesterday and told me I was not under warentee anymore. (Dish warentees only last a month.) The DirectTV technician was supposed to be here between 8 a.m. and 12 p.m. At about 10:30 he called to say he was going to be late. He'd be here around 1 p.m. Ok, cool. I can deal with that. At about 12:30, I got a call from a woman at DirectTV saying that now the tech would be here at 3! I complained, as I have better things to do than sit around all day waiting for a tech to show up when he feels like it. I told her to have the tech come by at 4 so I can run some errands and make it back. So now I have to jam out of here. :-p

Yet another reason NOT to get DirectTV. If I could do it over, I'd go with Dish Network or regular cable. Please, take this seriously, do NOT NOT NOT get DirectTV!

No comments: