Thursday, November 25, 2004

Thanksgiving

I like excercise. :) And I'm trying to get as much use out of my free pass as possible because I won't be able to actually join until at least mid-December, maybe later. So I'll be going back to Curves for at least a short time. I've been overdoing it a bit; my left ankle often hurt when I work out and I'm worried I might be pushing that body part harder than I should. The rest of me feels great and I need to burn calories right now anyway.

Promise...Friday I'll be good, and Sunday I will start over with very low carbs and get back into ketosis and hopefully lose some of this weight by this time next week. Promise, promise.

Today is a carb fest. Brad forgot the sweet potatoes, so I picked some canned ones up on my way to work - pure carbs. And the sparkling juice - pure carbs. And the cake. And the stuffing. And the cranberry. Shoot...all the traditional food is pure carbs!

No comments: