Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Well, TOM's in town so I will have to take it easy during my workout today, which is okay because I was planning on that anyway. I'll just take a nice flat walk on the treadmill, do that stairmaster, and some weights.

Oh, I tried the spinning yesterday. Never again! That was EVIL!

Today's my last day at 24 Hour Fitness. I'm busy the next two days, so I won't get back to Curves until Friday. By then hopefully TOM will have subsided a bit. Then I have to ask about the contract. I *think* the bank draft in mid-January should be the last, provided I make sure they know not to draft my account after that. So that's two more drafts for a total of around $80. It would be cheaper to get out of the contract if I can.

Ok, it's been a full 2 days since restarting my diet and Dr. Atkins in his book says something about the body only being able to store a 2 day supply of gycogen (or is it glucose? I get them mixed up).

No comments: