Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Weighty Matters

As TOM is here I am at my low weight for the month. Dropped 2 1/2 pounds of water weight since last weigh-in and am at 170.5 today. Just a half pound away from my pre-Zoloft weight! I expect to bounce back up some next week, but perhaps when TOM comes next month, the resulting gain won't put me above 170. At any rate, I'm still at least 6 weeks away from that pizza I promised myself. (I have to not just get to 170, but when I gain I can't go above 170.) Official weigh-in will be tomorrow. Oh yeah, that makes 40 pounds lost for me! :)

Got my ring, bracelet, and necklace back today. The ring is a size 7 1/4 and fits quite snug. Hopefully if I lose a little more it won't be quite so snug. We tried me in a 7 1/2, but it was too loose.

I'm trying a modified version of HIIT at Curves - go hard for a few minutes, then slow down and take it easy for a few. Back and forth like that. Supposed to be better and keep your body guessing so that you don't get into a groove/rut and make no progress.

No comments: