Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Tomorrow will be lost, but today I've been VERY good. About 1800 calories and 25 carbs. (You can pat me on the head now.) That even includes two Atkins meal bars, and some veggies with butter and shrimp for dinner when I get home.

Oh crud...I have to cook the stuffing tonight. Not that I'm going to eat any tonight...I just didn't need one more thing to do.

At least I ran 2 miles today. FitDay doesn't seem to think that burns very many calories but what a rush it was! I am in such good shape. I haven't run two miles without stopping since...many many years ago. Well, I did stop once. My hand accidentally hit my Walkman in its little cubby on the treadmill. It fell, hit the treadmill, and went FLYING off the back. I had to stop the treadmill and retrieve it. Other than that, no stops and I went 4.4 mph.

I'm also trying to play with weights a little to increase muscle or at least stop losing it. I look so puny playing with these teeny weights with all these buff guys standing around me. I might go tomorrow before work...haven't decided. If I do I'll put the treadmill at the highest setting of 15% grade and walk as fast as I can. I need to train myself for hills. I love 24 Hour Fitness. Screw Curves. I'll just pay both memberships for a while if I have to. I'm in love!

Saturday is the church potluck and reunion. I'll try to behave but I've screwed up so much this week, what's one more day? Well, I'll behave at the reunion at least. No potatoes or rolls at dinner, and no dessert unless they can offer me something sugar-free, which I highly doubt. For church, I'll just eat sensibly. Sunday I will be back to the grind and BEHAVE! I need to pick up one of those pre-cooked chickens at Safeway. That'll help me keep my carbs down.

No comments: