Friday, August 27, 2004

I did really well today. My home Curves scale is 3-4 pounds less than the one at Blanding, so the weight was down this week, but only because I weighed at my home one. It's not REAL weight loss. And what loss it did show can be attributed to weighing in a different pair of shoes that I think are lighter than the old pair I used.

Mom's in town with her hubby and a family friend. Was went to a pizza restaurant at Jack London Square. They had an entire low carb menu! I got the chicken stuffed with spinach, with sides of broccoli and smashed cauliflower. Quite good and only 12 carbs! :) I told the waitress how happy I was they had a whole low carb menu (in addition to their regular menu of course).

We must have spent an hour walking around San Francisco, in addition to my regular workout, so lots of exercise today.

Now if I could actually lose some weight...

No comments: