Sunday, August 29, 2004

Well, I finished printing out everything last night. It ate a lot of ink, but I still have some. Now every document I have on the EW situation is sitting on the altar, in one of two folders (I split them between Brian's situation and mine), covered by the cross. I tried to read as little as possible, to avoid stirring up the hurt feelings.

I feel so peaceful. I had to sing as I laid in bed last night, just praising God. The goddess tried very hard to get me back, but I am His and His alone.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;...

--Ephesians 6:13-14, KJV

No comments: