Sunday, July 03, 2005

Canada to curb medication exports?

This is truly of interest to me and anyone else without health insurance.

Canada Is Drafting Regulations to Curb Bulk Drug Exports to U.S.

TORONTO, June 29 - The government announced Wednesday that it was drafting legislation to limit bulk exports of essential Canadian drugs in an effort to ensure that online pharmacy sales to the United States do not cause domestic shortages. But the proposal fell far short of what the online pharmacy industry feared might have forced it to leave Canada.

Full story here.

Incidentally, the picture of CanadaMeds...that's where I buy my medicine from.

Without being able to buy from Canada, I'm not sure what I'll do.

I checked the CanadaMeds Web site, but there's nothing there on it.

No comments: