Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Not a good day...

Sometimes it just doesn't pay to get out of bed. Or, as Emo Phillips said, "Some days it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps." Bleh. Not only did I have NO energy at the gym today, but my hunger and cravings got the best of me and I managed to injest a few thousand calories in just a few hours, including a snack pack of Oreos and a bunless cheeseburger, neither of which were on my planned menu. If I didn't know better I'd say it was PMS. Lord help me. I think I will sleep in tomorrow and see if that helps.

Bleh. Life sucks. *yawn*

2 comments:

Gina said...

Can it be the heat?? Because I'm doing crappy with my diet and health the past week or so, too. Not so much with diet, but my workouts have been barely existent and today I totally pooped out halfway through.

I'll pray for you if you pray for me! :)

Gina

Unknown said...

I don't think it's the heat, because I did fine the day before AND had more energy. I'm just going to chalk it up to one of "those" days. I did okay yesterday and I'm on track for today. Of course, "today" just started... :-p Yesterday I didn't feel like going to the gym, so I just stayed home and hopped on my rusty old excercise bike.