Sunday, October 10, 2004

Prayer request: Just pray for me!

I hardly know where to start. I'm far too tired to be writing posts on a keyboard with a sticky space bar.

Dad is coming down this week and wants me all Friday evening and night, and all day Sunday until I have to be at work. Saturday won't be a picnic. Pastor's gone, which means it falls to Doug, Anita, and I to make a service happen. I just HAD to open my big mouth with an idea, and now *I* have been volunteered to come up with an outline for the service. I'm too tired and just not in a space to go to City Church tomorrow, now next Sunday's out, so that means 3 weeks until I can go. Bleh.

And hell, my high school reunion is next month and my only friend is MIA. They haven't got contact information to invite her. She was my best friend there, and one of only two friends I had. The other moved back to Germany and didn't graduate from my school. And I have nothing to show. Everyone else graduated college and "made it" in life. I have nothing to show. I'm fine with my life, but they will look down on me. Heck, my Dad is paying for me to go because I couldn't go otherwise, AND he is paying for a family friend to go so I will have a ride. Otherwise, that would stop me from going.

So yeah, life sux. God, why am I here?

No comments: