Monday, October 11, 2004

Prayer Request: Work

[Names have been edited to first initial only.]

Seems there's a snitch at work who's been sending boss J every little thing I forget to do, such as locking the door to the KEAR studio. J came to me with his latest letter today and I am hopping mad.

However something is SUPPOSED to work, co-workers should support and cover for one another. That's the reality of the situation. When one co-worker goes behind the backs of other co-workers to get the first co-worker in trouble (and without trying to work it out with that person first!)...well, that's a way to get marked as a snitch. Now that I know who M TRULY is, I hate him. I would never DREAM or going to J with some little infraction committed by B or L...or anybody here.

I have gotten J involved only once, when repeated attempts with two co-workers didn't help them to show up on time so I could catch my bus. One of those time the co-worker was terminated for other reasons before I had enough evidence to go to J. In both those cases, I tried to reason with the co-workers to correct the problem on their own.

I hate snitches, and I hate M, and I hate that he never talked to me about this, just went to J. I'm never going to say anymore than is necessary to him. Thanks to him, this goes into my permanent file. It is not an official letter, just one more bit of evidence against me. Why didn't he come to me first and try to work it out? Can we say passive-aggresive, boy and girls? I thought we could. Now I have to respond to what M did by explaining how I am going to remember to the lock the studio door. :(

J denies that he ever said I'd be fired on the third letter, that only what's in writing counts, and that isn't in writing. But I don't know what to believe anymore. I only know that I'm terrfied of him, and not in a "fear of the Lord" good way.

And my meeting with J and N is tomorrow and I hate my life and this whole thing sucks and my life is over. Why is God out to get me this year? I'm at work and on the verge of tears. I can't take anymore so why does more keep happening? Why does God hate me?

No comments: