Monday, March 07, 2005

As of today I have officially lost 50 pounds! Woohoo! It's a new low and I am wearing a sexy demin shirt and I feel soooo sexy.

Had extra time at the gym today so after cardio and weights I went back to cardio and did another 20 minutes.

My stepper from Harriet Carter came along with a bunch of other random items I ordered. Some items weren't included but the packing slip said they should be shipped within a month.

Gosh, I am doing so good! I hope I am protecting my muscles with my protein drinks. I tried the Atkins powdered chocolate one today. It's not great, but it's passable. I think Keto tastes better and has more protein and fewer carbs.

I did great on calories yesterday. I did go to bed very hungry, but I didn't want to eat anything because it was already WAY past my bedtime and I was still up. Otherwise I would have had the ice cream bar. But I'm supposed to be in bed at 1 and it was already 1:30 so I scrapped that idea. Anyway, total calories yesterday was 1356. Carbs were 59g and fat was a piddley 36g. Protein was good though, at 144g.

March 6 food journal Is that awesome or what?!

No comments: