Monday, March 28, 2005

Easter weekend

Well, time to update my journal. Let's see... Friday I went to a 3 hour Good Friday service. Gosh it was hard to sit still for that long. Saturday morning I had my regular church, and Saturday night was an Easter vigil about 1 1/2-2 hours long. Again, hard to sit still. Sunday morning was an awesome Easter Sunday service. Lots of smells and bells. Really nice.

I did okay Friday. 2226 calories and 57 carbs. So a little high on the calories. Saturday I don't count, and Sunday was impossible because of the food after church and then eating at a restaurant. Today I'm back on track and counting everything again.

And the Oreos Jerri sent finally came! Yea! I'm making room in my menu for several of the cookies. ;)

My friend bought me the cutest chiffon Easter dress. All flowey and dressy with flowers. Really pretty. I like it a lot.
http://my_sigs.home.mindspring.com/sigs/me/medress032505.jpg

Haven't excercised since last Wednesday. Easter just make things really crazy and effected my schedule both before and after the holiday weekend. For example, due to the Good Friday service, I had to make my hair appointment for this Tuesday instead of having it done on a Friday when I am off work. Things will be back to normal around Wednesday I think.

I will only make it to the gym once or twice this week. Thursday for sure, and Wednesday is still up in the air. Fridays are still out until after the time change. Right now it just gets dark too early to go to the gym and still make it home in time to shower and do everything else to get ready for Sabbath. I miss swimming, so hopefully I'll be able to go again now that Easter with its "must be there" Sunday services is over. It was fun, but I'm also glad it's over! So, very little excercise this week. Oh well. Life happens.

No comments: