Friday, March 04, 2005

Jesus

I had a strange (but good!) dream last night. I dreamed I was with Jesus. One other person was there, too, but I don't remember who they were anymore. I almost never dream about people I know (like my family). My dreams are always me interacting with people I don't know. I don't remember talking with Jesus about anything specifically; the thrill was just to be with Him, you know? It was like "Wow. This is the Person who's done so much for me." I remember I was wearing my dark blue stretch blue jeans - the ones I wear almost every day. He was wearing the kind of thing I've seen in movies as far as middle eastern dress 2,000 years ago. It felt so good to hug him and smile and see him smile back.

I think I must have been on the edge of consciousness to remember the dream so well, but I didn't want to wake up because it was such a sweet dream.

Wasn't someone in chat last night saying to everyone, "Sleep well in Jesus"? Heba? lol

It was just a weird, cool dream. I hope I have it again. :)

No comments: