Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Xena sick

I'm so stressed. First, the cat is sick. She's not eating, not playing, not doing anything except sleeping. I have a vet appointment tomorrow. I will have to use the vacation money to pay the vet, so there goes my vacation. Dad has stopped sending me money and I am not even getting by without it. I'll be behind on the bills by next month.

Two, due to the cat going to the vet, there will be NO workouts this week, and therefore no scale. So I have no idea what I weigh.

Three, the vet only has morning or afternoon appointments at horrible times for me. Since I work second shift, she will have to go in in the morning. So I will get about 5-6 hours sleep and get to pull an 18 hour day on that. Are we having fun yet boys and girls?

Life sucks. I wish I had never been born. I will never understand why people have kids and bring another being into this horrible world.

No comments: