Sunday, December 26, 2004

Christmas Day, take 2

I had a very nice Christmas. The Mackintosh's from church invited me to their house for Christmas dinner. What they didn't tell me is that coming over got me the same treatment as a family member. I wound up with a small stocking full of goodies, and three presents! A chocolate brown full length skirt with slits up the side to the knees to make walking easier (I'm wearing it as I type), and a pair of really warm brown boot that were too large so she will exchange them and I will get them later. Also "Fitness In A Bottle," a water bottle with a small FM radio, headphones, a pedometer, and a "fitness towel" (really a washcloth). Unfortunetly, the batteries that came with it were dead, and when we replaced them we still couldn't get the radio to work. So I left that also for her to exchange. I spent the night and got up at 4 and she drove her youngest son to the airport and then drove me home. I crawled back in bed around 7 and went back to sleep and slept till 11.

As for Christmas Eve, let's just say that calling the cops because someone is committing suicide online isn't fun. Christmas Eve was stressful to the max.

No comments: