Monday, December 13, 2004

God takes care of His kids...

...sometimes through the most surprising means. Greg and Brian from CH Refugee both sent me money, and now Lunnah from the Depression forum (she is another co-mod like me and we have become friends) sent me money along with the pills she promised me. I was expecting the pills, but when I opened the enclosed note, there was cash! Dang. Thank You, Lord! That was totally unexpected. I feel so unworthy. And cared for. I did nothing to deserve this.

And Dad sent me $700 this month - the $200 he usually sends, and $500 for Christmas. Wow. That's $800 total in the mail today. I feel so humbled and awed of God's power.

On that same note, I told Jane this past week my plans for Christmas dinner - either go out to dinner or order in pizza. I was looking forward to it and would not have been the least bit disappointed to spend Christmas alone. She must have thought different and invited me over to their house for Christmas dinner after church. I could then spend the night, and, as Micah has an early flight (a VERY early flight!) the next day so close to where I live, they could drive me home.

God has given me all this, on top of His greatest Gift, Jesus, who we remember coming physically into this world on December 25. Thank You, Father. I am so undeserving, as I know my sinfulness better than anybody. You are so gracious.

No comments: