Thursday, December 30, 2004

New Year's Plans

Plans for New Year's. Brad said he'd come over between 7 and 8ish. I have to bake the communion bread. That should be the first item to do that day. Then I have to make the low carb pizza crust. And slice and weigh and cheese and top and bake it all.

Safeway no longer carries Fifty50 peanut butter! I refuse to buy the Carb Options. It has Splenda and I have worked hard on getting myself away from the sweetened PB. Guess I'll have to buy it online, but I did talk to customer service and they made a note that I had requested they carry it again. I *need* the hydrogynated stuff for work. It keeps quite well in my locker.

166 again today. Maybe if I stick to my diet pretty well I will never see 170 again. I'm praying that when TOM visits, he'll take some pounds with him when he leaves.

No comments: