Tuesday, June 03, 2003

And what is up with AC Transit? Why are they buying all these cool new busses when the deficit is so serious they have to raises prices yet again? Hmmm? Or is this just a way to finance all the new busses? And how come Muni still costs the same as it did when I was in high school?

The last two nights I haven't been able to buy groceries because lots of people are now shopping at 11:30 at night. Sunday night they actually had two lines open. And both days there was some idiot trying up the line, copping an attitude, and just generally making things go very slow. I have a bus to catch, and there's only 15 minutes between my first bus and my transfer to get home. I can shop in 5 minutes flat, but I don't have 10 minutes to wait in the line, plus time to walk to and from the stop. It's a hlaf hour until the next bus comes along if I miss one. I guess I'll just keep trying until the idiots decide to stay home for the night.

No comments: