Wednesday, June 11, 2003

More on Meds, take 2

I called the doctor yesterday as she is finally back from vacation. I talked/argued with the receptionist. She totally did not have a bead on my situation. She finally said she'd have the doctor call me back. I'm still waiting for the call. Guess I will have to call again.

I sat down and counted out my pills last night. If I take what I'm supposed to (150mg a day), I have about 40 days' worth. If I take 100mg a day, I have about 70 days worth. (This includes the pills I've hoarded over time. What I have left from my prescription is quite a bit less.) So I guess I'll take 100mg a day and hope that I have enough. Perhaps I'll feel more stable than I have on 75mg. The last few days have been hell. Last night I took 100mg and got a good night's sleep and I actually feel somewhat human today.

Tomorrow is a staff dinner at work. Since it occurs durung my shift, I get to go AND get paid for it! :) I'm not complaining. Michael Wood will fill in for me. Of course, I do have to start my shift and come back after the dinner to finish it.

No comments: