Sunday, June 29, 2003

Gay Pride Day, take 2

I just set a new record for the longest time ever getting to church - three hours even. I arrived just after church let out. To get there I took a 14 Mission south, a 47 Van Ness northwest, and finally a 38 Geary west. I got to the church at 1 p.m. No sign of Carol or Janice, so the morning was a complete and total loss. Next year, I will stay home. They win. No point in even trying. I have better things to do with my time than spend three hours getting to church.

I love this City so much and hate to see such pride in sin. It quite literally makes me sick. God is not here.

Or rather He is. In small enclaves there are groups of His people. Such a minority, so outnumbered. Lord, for the sake of Your remnant, have mercy. Kyrie eleison. Pray with me for my beloved City. Kyrie eleison.

No comments: