Sunday, June 01, 2003

New week and new month

Well, here we are at the beginning of a new week (and a new month!). I'm pretty battered from all the recent scuffles, but perhaps things will calm down a bit now so I can concentrate on recovering.

The only news is that MCC is reading this blog because she commented on it in a PM to me, saying that she still is and always has been a mod at Dave's forum. *shrug* After this weekend, I don't even care anymore. I have more important things to do than worry about the latest juicy gossip. I also haven't seen Ana around lately. Don't know what's up with that.

Oscar (our piano player) is gone right now, and will be for something like four weeks. Since Eric (our former guitar player) is working Sabbaths, we had to sing a capella this week. Anita (my ride each week) is supposed to play next week. Some of the older kids were laughing at us singing without accompanyment. And I didn't even know the songs. Pastor picked songs he was familiar with - Bill and Gloria Gaither, but I wasn't. So I struggled to read the music.

No comments: