Monday, September 20, 2004

The Bible in action?

Only Brian will be able to appreciate this because only he ever talked to M. I've been trying to talk to him, and he keeps pushing the "fact" that he's a vampire in my face. It made me think how far he's sunk, because he wasn't like this when he joined EW.

Now, I am not blaming EW for his trouble. Only him and me bear responsibility for the choices he made. But it did get me thinking about this:

Matthew 12
43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.
45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

He played at being a Christian for a while, walked when God didn't prove to be a magic genie. I have to wonder if this isn't what happened to him. Not that he's possessed, but that the principle held true. His last state is certainly worse than his first. :(

No comments: