Wednesday, September 08, 2004

L.A.

It looks like it's coming together. I'll be gone after tonight. Leaving for LA tomorrow, will return Sunday afternoon. I got a free ticket to the Women of Faith conference. It was hard to find fill-ins for my job, but I think I have it all set up now. Bless Lisa for always going above and beyond the call of duty!

Have no idea what I'll do for food, if some is provided or if not, what kind of restaurants are around. I'll take Janis' suggestion from last time and pack low carb bread and sugarless peanut butter.

So no weigh-in this Friday. I might be able to weigh in Monday. We'll see. As always, I simply hope not to gain, and I will cut back my carbs to about 30 a day when I get back, to get it out of my system and hopefully get the stupid strips to change color. After that, I'll go up to 60g a day, as I am at 55g this week.

Oh...the cinnamon extract came this week, but the chips weren't with it, so I guess they are on backorder? Do I take the cinnamon before every meal, or morning and night? They are 1000mg tablets (I checked), 100 to a bottle. I have 4 bottles.

No comments: