Friday, September 03, 2004

Just stuff

Why is it that owners of apartment buildings can't have more washers working? There are more than 30 apartments in this building. We have three washers and three driers for the whole building. Right now two of the washers are broken. One of those has been broken for weeks. So laundry tonight is slow, one load at a time. I'm too tired to be staying up this late. Bleh.

Been trying to get ahold of Wolf, but he hasn't returned my e-mail. It didn't bounce, but I can't know he's reading that account unless he responds. Father, please help me to undo what I can. Help me to get ahold of him so he can know that there is a better way.

Abby got under the covers with me last night. She only stayed about 2-3 minutes, but what a wonderful few minutes!

Ok, off to finish laundry.

No comments: