Saturday, July 03, 2004

Back on the Wagon

Fell off the wagon last weekend and went on a 36 hour carbo binge. It was good. :) Then I got serious on Monday and started eating low carb again. My highest day was Wednesday with 43 carbs. All other days were even lower. On Friday finally I got the ketone strips to change color! Yea!

The church potluck today was trying...we had BBQ chicken (the sauce was loaded with sugar), potato salad, a creamy coffee cake, and a wonderful layered banana desert. I didn't have even one bite of any of them. :-D

Been SO hungry this past week and easily getting 2,000 to nearly 2,800 calories a day (!). Hope that doesn't hinder my weight loss. This isn't like when I first went on Atkins when I wasn't hungry at all. Now I am ravenous and actually like the acceptable foods.

Still trying to get past the plateau. Been adding weights to my Curves routine, and trying to go an extra day per week, when I can (which isn't very often). Gained one pound this week back up to 187.5. When will I get below the magic 186 number?!?

No comments: