Friday, July 23, 2004

"That's the Reality of the Situation"

That's what I was told by my boss. I either go back to work on that shift, or find another department (slim to no chance of this). Anything else would impact other people negatively, so I have to go back out there, even though this will probably happen again. All I can do is go down to the Park and Ride lot and wait there, as if a little more light is going to stop something happening. (Seeing as how bright lights made no difference this time.)

"We can get someone to drive you down to the Park and Ride," they said, but only until I can psychologically get over this (!!!). In other words, they want me to be held up at gunpoint again. They are all men; they have no conception and they don't care. It's my fault I don't have a car, it's my fault this happened because I work swing. Either that or find another job "with another company." (I.e. Start over, good-bye, and good riddens.) Maybe God really does want me dead. :( Maybe it will be better that way.

No comments: