Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I give the fuck up!

Pardon the French. I'm really upset today. So upset I haven't had a good meal since breakfast because the whole thing just makes me sick to my stomach and I just can't eat. All I ate was a couple bunless hot dogs.

I give up. I can't handle this any longer. I can't take one more stab to the heart, one more twisting of the knife to cause more pain, one more "in your face" accusation to smear what reputation I may still have left.

I've had it. I got some serious praying to do on this issue and figure out what God wants me to do from here, but I can't take it anymore. If He doesn't want me in ministry, then He needs to tell me that, or He needs to take care of M, or give me a way of dealing with him because one more post from either of them and I swear I will lose it and that ain't pretty. I'm like Carol; I like to burn my bridges with nukes.

No comments: