Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I hope I show a weight loss for the last two weeks, but TOM is coming in the next week or two (I hope he doesn't show up until AFTER Conference!), so I may be at my highest weight before I leave and show little to no loss. :-p I have been craving sugar lately, but been staying away because I don't want my addictions in control.
Everyone wish my luck that I make good choices at Conference. It'll be college dorm food for a week and I will be thrilled to simply not gain. Then I will come back and cut my carbs and get back to fat burning again. I think I don't need to go back to Induction or anything. Just maybe cut back to like 40g a day, which is where I should be right now (I go over every day - been terrible this week).

I'll post my weight tomorrow and that will remain my official weight for at least a week and a half until I get back. Oh, I hope I don't gain!

No comments: