Sunday, July 18, 2004

Is It the Full Moon?

Well, Nancy finally got fed up with Sutera and gagged her on Thursday. Of course she immediately came back under more than a half dozen user names, and Nancy gagged each one. I am keeping my hands clean in this, and am refusing to do anything to her so that I can truthfully say that I have gagged none of her new aliases. We also found out that she is "DebLaPlante," a poster who caused trouble a couple years ago. She critisized Nancy for revealing her real name online, but SHE'S the one who admitted that Deb LaPlante was her real name, lol.

Anyway, it was a long day/night. She seems to have left for now - probably sleeping. She'll no doubt be back tomorrow. I really hope this is the end of this and we don't have to go through it again.

The funny part of all this? I have been fed up with Sutera for a long time, but Wednesday I posted a prayer request at CH Refugee about this, and spent time praying about it on the way home. One thing I asked God was to either calm her down, and make her go so ballistic that no doubt will be left about her true nature.

Well, after sending yet another complaint to Nancy today, she finally decided to take action. It is NOT coincidence that this happened the day after I prayed about it. God is so good! Now I must keep praying because Deb going ballistic is NOT a pretty sight!

Thank You, God for Your quick answer to this prayer!

No comments: