Sunday, July 18, 2004

I notice fat people around me more. Today while waiting for the bus I took out my Atkins book and was just casually reading portions of it, and finding lots of stuff and pulling out my highlighter. There was this really fat woman who came up next to me and sat down. She was waiting for another bus that stops at the same stop. I glanced at her groceries - frozen pizza. There's that deadly high carbs and high fat combination. I had a frozen pizza, too, but it was a single serving Atkins pizza (gosh, was it GOOD!). I wonder if she saw what I was reading!

Oh, BTW, my church is becoming more supportive of my diet, but it was at the expense of a nasty aside from Jane about how I used to "really put it away" (i.e. eat a lot). Gee, thanks. I like you, too. :-p

No comments: