Friday, August 15, 2003

*beats head against wall*

I'm TRYING (unsuccessfully) to get a d*mn credit report. No one can identify me.

Yeah, there were a couple student loans. They were PAID OFF by my parents YEARS ago. I don't know who they were with or how much they were for or anything.

And so I'm having to jump through hoops and have passwords and user names USPS mailed and e-mailed to all different addresses I've had, and then run around and try to collect it all together and log back into the sites and CONTINUE their little game. It's a mess, a royal MESS. And I'm $50 in the hole for playing their games.

So now I have 3 appointments to go to and no credit report to show them for at least a week, probably longer. And by then someone ELSE will have my apartment!

Grrr.....

I need prayer BAD and NOW! It's a dog eat dog world and I'm getting ripped to pieces.

No comments: