Sunday, August 24, 2003

How To Piss Off Victoria...

...be late to work so that I have to make a choice between leaving my post early (punishable by firing) or missing the last bus home. Thanks for the great choices.

Grrr...

My relief, Tony, overslept again and called to say he'd get here as soon as he can. And so I end up breaking the rules and leaving my post before he gets here to catch the last bus home. He drives. He doesn't understand. I already know I will have to leave early tonoight because he called me at 11 to say he'd be here in a half hour. (Yeah, right...make me laugh.) Anyway, I have to leave at 11:25 to catch that last bus home. :-p

I am hopping mad about it. He can't leave HIS post to drive me home, and I can't afford a cab, even if I took the 58 bus as far as I can to the Seranader bar and called from there for a cab. It's still a couple miles and still costs money.

No comments: