Thursday, August 21, 2003

Ok, let's see.

I was on the phone with Direct TV for the better part of an hour. I spent the first half hour just trying to talk to an actual person. The auto system kept asking for my zip code at my new residence - something I don't know. I *finally* just entered my work zip so I could get through to be put on hold. There I sat for another half hour before talking to a person who told me that someone would have to call me back - their computers were down and they could do nothing.

I also called PG&E to start electric and gas service. That was the easiest thing I've done all day. Too easy. I know something will go horribly wrong in the process just to frustrate me.

I have the move-in cost for the apartment, but I got the wrong amount. He wanted $1390 and I only took out $1300. He called and asked if it would be okay to take my $100 deposit check and cash it and then he would own me $10. I said yes. I will mail the $1300 tomorrow. It is in an envelope and everything. At his request, I faxed him the money orders so he would see that I do have the money and that he will have it soon.

I'm going off now to make a list of things to do, both those that have been done and still need to be done.

Why, when I am using so much energy every day, am I getting so little done? I still haven't started packing; I have rarely been home all week except to sleep. :( I miss my babies. They need their Mommy. And they don't even care if I'm an emotional basket case. They love me anyway. :-D

No comments: