Friday, August 29, 2003

The New Apartment

I should probably describe the apartment, shouldn't I? Well, like I said, it's a large studio on the third floor with a view of the city. When you walk in the door, you enter a hallway. On the left side is the bathroom. On the right side is a vanity. If you turn right into the vanity and then turn left, you enter a large walk-in closet. I'm planning on using this closet for storage.

As you walk down the hallway, there is another small closet to the right. I plan to keep my clothes in this one.

At the end of the hallway is the living room/bedroom. On the far side of the main room, off to the right, is the kitchen. On the back wall of the main room is the window.

And that's about it.

It's all carpeted except for the bathroom and kitchen. Cats never used to be allowed in the building, but it just came under new ownership and the new owners allow cats.

He also said it would be okay for Abby to run around outside a bit, as long as I let the neighbors know she's not a stray and is mine. I felt I needed to be upfront about that because, while I can keep her in most of the time, she does get stir crazy eventually.

Xena I'm NOT going to let out. Tough toenails.


Anyway, I'll be offline for a bit during that time. My only Internet access will be from work.


I move this Sunday morning.

No comments: