Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Monday I went to a Public Storage and splurged on some boxes. I'm short and I'm tired of using dumpster boxes. So I bought 10 good quality ones. Getting them to work and then home was difficult at best.

Tuesday I dragged the vaccuum cleaner onto the bus, got it fixed, then had to drag it to work and back. I got the belt replaced and a new bag put in. When I move out I will need to clean the room. There's a thick layer of fur on the carpet from the cats. Last Friday I bought some carpet cleaner that you shake onto the rug and it's supposed to help make the fur easier to vaccuum.

Today I was so exhausted that I slept a solid 9 hours last night. I feel best on 9 hours, but don't usually get it. Of course, I was up until around 2 a.m. last night packing.

Please pray that I get my deposit of $100 and my two weeks unused rent of $250 back. I don't think Lou will give me any of the money because he never has any money and he will consider the two weeks' rent simply forfeited.

No comments: