Saturday, August 30, 2003

Moving On, Moving In

This will be my last entry before my move. As you can see from the above entry, I did manage to get Abby trapped. Tomorrow is the big day. There is still so much to do! I need to get back to packing. I hope and pray we get Abby to the apartment safe tomorrow, and that the move is smoothe. God be with me! I will see you all at the new house!

The phone was supposed to be turned on today, but the Direct TV won't come until Thursday. :-p I'm going to demand a credit for those days. The movers are supposed to be here at 11 a.m. I hope they are on time. Before we leave I need to call Nick and tell him we are on our way. He said he would meet us there with the keys. I have $440 in cash to give to the movers. I think that should be enough. It better be!

No comments: