Monday, August 25, 2003

INDirectTV

Excuse me while I scream.

I HATEHATEHATE Direct TV! These people are messed up and EVIL! I rue the day I signed up with them and decided against basic cable.

Now they are telling me that I can either pay $25 and sign up for yet ANOTHER year of their "service," or pay $99 and keep my current contract! [rolls eyes] I tell you, neverNEVER*NEVER!!!* sign up for (in)Direct TV "service." You'll be doing yourself a DISservice.

EVERY SINGLE TIME I have called, their computer system has been DOWN, and so we've been playing this charming game of phone tag for the past several days.

Oh, and they don't do installations on Sunday. What the hell is a major company doing only working 6 days a week? Can you understand why this is frustrating for a Sabbath keeper whose faith tells her that she can't ask them out Saturday and so she has to wait until MONDAY to get anything done?!?

Please, if you guys hear nothing else I say, DON'T EVER BUY DIRECT TV!!!

I am so frustrated at this stupid company that I could just cry!

No comments: