Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Conference Journal, Day 3

Conference journal for Tuesday, August 9th.

Paul's Bible study this morning was on salvation. It's still hard to take notes fast enough and there is so much information.

We hammered out some proposals in the Christian Education interest group. We have one "urging" and one "suggestion" so far.

This afternoon was Probe Ministries "Reasons to Believe" seminar. No excercise today since the seminar was four hours long (thankfully with three short breaks).

At worship tonight they again played "Blessed Be Your Name." I think that song will always be special to me now. It revolutionized my view last year when I was still down about EW.

I finished "Under the Banner of Heaven" last night. Good book. I definetly recommend it. Now I am reading the intro. material in "Journey Into Narnia" before using it as a guide when I reread "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe." I'll update the "Books I'm Reading" list here when I get back.

No comments: