Sunday, October 23, 2005

Bad girl

I was a BAD girl over the weekend. Back on plan today, but damn I have got to stop doing this to myself. :( I fell as far off the wagon as I could without going on an actual binge. Having only low carb foods around the house help in that way. Even the microwave popcorn is the lowest carb of all the ones in the store.

After hitting a new low on Friday I am now all bloated and feel sick and generally wish I were in bed asleep, out of my misery, instead of at work trying to find things to settle my tummy.

Really screwed up my diet right after hitting a new low on Friday (142.8). That blows my theory about only eating bad after a bad weigh-in.

I did run the stairs on Saturday evening. From 5:30 until 8 I'd get up and run the stairs every time there was a commercial break (3 flights down to the front entrance of my building, and 3 flights back up). It did no good. My eating was too horrible to be offset by anything.

I feel bloated and icky today. Bloated from the popcorn and Kahlua and other high carb and calorie stuff. Icky from one too many glasses of wine. I think I will skip my nightly glass tonight. I don't feel like it.

The good news is I'm not terribly hungry today. After two days of stuffing my face (albeit with low carb goodies), I don't have much of an appetite. I feel sick to my tummy and don't want to eat much. I think I want another diet soda, though.

Wish I had a diet 7-Up right now. 7-Up is good for upset tummies. (When I got sick to my tummy on the cruise in May my sister got me some kind of a drink with 7-Up in it. It didn't drink the whole thing because I knew it was sugary 7-Up, but I did sip at it. I would even drink sugar right then if it would help me feel better!)

No exercise today. It's a 12 hour workday for me. I was up at 8 this morning. :-p Way too early for a swing shift person like myself.

No comments: