Sunday, October 09, 2005

Losing Bogie...

me at wedding, Bogie in backgroundAfter having to put Kassie down less than a month ago, April has now found out that her other dog Bogie has terminal cancer. This is the part of the e-mail she talks about it: We got the biopsy results back for Bogie, and bad news was that he has terminal cancer. Something called hermangiesarcoma (sp?) that means he'll live 2-4 months without chemo and 5-9 months with it. Chemo costs about $3000 so not sure we want to go for that since it will not cure it-- there is no cure for this cancer, it's too agressive per the Vet.

Bogie was fine and then just collapsed one day. Why does she have to lose both her dogs so close together?

The picture here was taken at the wedding in August. It's the only picture of Bogie I have on hand (he's in the background). I think I have another one on my other computer.

No comments: