Sunday, October 23, 2005

Victoria the antichrist

Xena thinks I am the antichrist mom from hell and only lets me live because I feed her.

Other humans are better but I'm evil because I take her to the vet and put Advantage (or Frontline) on her and pick her up and kiss her and pet her and do other horribly abusive things.

I had to give her a dose of Frontline this weekend. I pinned her down and scruffed her to hold her still and started to apply it. She started crying...loudly. God...from the noise she made you'd think I was killing her. Abby was even harder and I think a good part of the Frontline hit the wall rather than her. What is it with cats and flea medicine that makes them think you're going to kill them?

The real antichrist can be found using this quiz.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Our kitty did that, too. Well, she didn't cry a lot, but for a couple days she gave you that traumatized, guilt-inducing look.

Anonymous said...

Sis,
Just want to take the moment to say what some people wish to tell you as they view your blog. Love ya and glad you are part of my little bit of the world. You have had a wonderful and good influence on my life. People need more like you...thanks for your care, kindness, love. Especially your patience.....You are a bright light in my life. You are admired and you are an inspiration with how you live to many in life..... Oprah would be priviledged to have you on her show...=-)

Your fuzz babes love ya and know you love them...

Lets see what
Abby would do IF I scruffed HER....=-O

Xena...wellll, sh'll love because she knows everyone loves her....=-)
you're one of the many who love her...

see ya soon..


Love, Brad

KnightofGoodMrIronMan said...

I'm stumbling to explain the "Democratic" "People's" "Republic" of Korea.