Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Six day week

Looks like I'll be working about 50 hours this week. I need the money for sure, but the four extra hours on Sunday ate into my gym time, and the six and a half extra hours on Friday (my day off) will eat into the only cooking time I have all week. I want to do tofu again for lunches next week and I have to cook it. Brad is going to a funeral so he's trying to get people to cover his shift, plus Friday he stays late because Davina can't get here until 5:30 pm when the shift normally starts at 3 pm. He wants me to come in at 11 a.m. I can't come in any earlier because I am up so late Thursday working and then doing laundry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sacrifice and help. =-)
You're an awesome Sis.......

Anonymous said...

I guess I owe ya too.......=-)
But it is a joy to serve.....

As thye say, " A servant is always welcome...".