Wednesday, October 26, 2005

New notebook!

Started a new notebook at church last week. I had bought it as a prayer journal, but it wasn't being used, so I decided to use it for sermon notes. Here's the Amazon listing for it: I Hope You Dance Journal. My last notebook was a 3 subject notebook from the grocery store's stationary aisle. At least it had pockets - handy at Conference where there are always handouts.

It's a blank journal, but has the words to the song I Hope You Dance inside the front cover (I love that song!). It also has a place to put your own picture in the window on the cover. I put in a picture from my trip to Conference in 2004.

If you click on the picture of the book in the link and go a few pages in you will see the words to the song. It is so beautiful. I hope I dance.

I put the CD on my Wish List. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No, I'm not a brad new Christian. I've been Christian for 9 years. :) I just started a new notebook. I have a few that are filled. :)

Unknown said...

BTW, hi! I see you are in my area. :)