Sunday, October 09, 2005

Gosh, haven't posted in a while

Guess I just haven't had anything to say. My weight has jumped 5 pounds in the last 5 days. I was doing so well and then I just started gaining. Sure I was off plan one day, but I shouldn't keep gaining after I get back on plan! I'm convinced by body hates me. It doesn't help that I apparently ate either something wrong or not enough real food on Friday and felt like my intenstines were tied in knots Saturday. Not painful, just uncomfortable.

The first of my Christmas presents arrived - Eleanor's present of an orthopedic pillow. I got a great 2-for-1 deal so I have one for myself, too. :) I can post this because she doesn't have computer access and will never see my blog to know what I got her. After using an orthopedic pillow I will never go back to a normal pillow ever again.

My sugar alcohol free chocolate bars arrived, but I found out the mocha and latte drink mix I ordered has tons of sugar alcohols so I won't be able to use them except maybe on my cheat day. Sugar alcohols seem to stall me so I have cut back on eating food with them. Hense, why the chocolate bars are great - these only have Splenda, which doesn't do anything to me.

Got sick of meat so I'm on a tofu kick right now. Last week I fried it in Carb Options marinade. Yum. I get the extra firm, cube it, and fry it up. It's been on sale the last two weeks - $1 for a 14 oz. package (excluding water).

There's been a mix up with the Vicki boxes at the ABC forum this year. Conflicting reports on whether the person's name I was given is participating or not and she hadn't posted a bio so I had every reason to think she wasn't participating. Latest word is she is participating, but still no bio up. This is my third year participating and I have never had a problem before. I guess it's because we have someone new running it who hasn't kept after people to make sure everyone posts their bio.

I updated my Amazon list to include some music CDs I need for my iPod. I only have 178 songs on it and I know most of them by heart! Need. More. Music. (!!!)

No comments: