Sunday, October 30, 2005

WTF?!?

Yesterday I was up 4 pounds even though I stuck to my diet, and today I was up another 2 pounds even though I really didn't go crazy on my cheat day. I thought I did pretty well as far as what I ate. So I'm now almost 10 pounds away from my goal again at 149.8. I think I will just diet until the end of the year and then maintain at wherever I am at that time. It is clear that my body does not want to weigh 140.

I'm even considering going low calorie for a while and just dealing with the hunger.

The diet challenge I participate in (weigh-in every Friday for me) shows a 0.4 pound loss for the entire month of October. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm, your BODY is telling you...I don't mind the dieting....buuuut, I do have limits...I know where to draw the line. Sooo, why fight your body. Soooo, what happens if you win??? OK, Slim........=-) bw

Remember when you were at your pre-gain weight and were content!?